Join our Community of Supporters
The Patricia Valian Reser Center for the Creative Arts is more than a building—we are a network that activates creative expression. Our work is made possible by the generous donors who make amazing arts experiences possible for all at OSU and the communities we serve.
Friends of PRAx Gift Levels & Benefits
The Friends of PRAx group recognizes annual donors who help activate the power of the arts and humanities at OSU and bring transformative arts to our communities. And as a Friends of PRAx donor, you will get to know fellow supporters, enjoy elevated arts experiences and receive updates about ticket sales and upcoming events.
You can make a gift to join Friends of PRAx anytime and enjoy these benefits for the remainder of the current season and the next one. For more information, contact Lauren Servias at the OSU Foundation.
Patron | $1,000
- Advance season announcement.
- Ticket presale (two weeks in advance of general availability).
- Free ticket exchanges to any show at which seats are available.
- Invitation to an annual Friends of PRAx reception.
- Access to the Friends of PRAx donor room on performance nights.
Contributor | $2,500
All Patron benefits, plus:
- Preview of select exhibitions before they open to the public.
- Complimentary beverages at Lightbox Happy Hour.
Supporter | $5,000
All Contributor benefits, plus:
- Private, curator-led tour of select exhibitions for up to 10 guests.
Benefactor | $10,000
All Supporter benefits, plus:
- Invitation to arts-based travel.
- Invitation to annual Director's dinner + private performance.
PRAx sponsors are businesses, organizations, and philanthropic supporters. When you become a sponsor, you join a select group of leaders who make dynamic arts series and seasons at PRAx possible while also visibly demonstrating your support to the community. Corporate sponsorships are available for individual concerts and whole seasons, as well as for an array of special initiatives, and include a variety of benefits for the sponsor.
Contact Peter Betjemann, Patricia Valian Reser Executive Director at [email protected].
All sponsorships must comply with IRS qualified sponsorship payment rules and university policies. The fair market value of sponsor benefits may reduce the tax-deductible amount of sponsorship payments.